Built by Feadship Royal Dutch, the 45.8m motor yacht “Ancallia” was rebuilt in Greece in 2014. It was a total refit as all interior spaces, decks and engine room were stripped out and the only parts that remained intact were the aluminum superstructure and fore portions of the steel hull.
Alkyonis Co. undertook and implemented the following works:
• Insulation schemes for fire protection A60
• Acoustic, thermal insulation of horizontal & vertical surfaces
• HVAC insulation
• Pipes & exhaust pipes insulation
• Floating floors
• Deck coverings & levelling
• Condensation control with Mascoat Marine-DTM
• Sound damping with Mascoat Sound Control-dB
• Modulation of technical spaces with Mascoat VBS isolation mounts
• Bondal acoustic sandwich panels
• Perforated acoustic aluminum sheets
For the abovementioned works, the following companies’ products were used: Mascoat, Bondal, Isover, ANR, Klever’s, Unifrax, Armaflex.